It’s World Cup time yet again, here’s a quiz to test your football gyan!
Meet these celebrity pets and try and recognize their owners!
1. Starting with an easy one
- “Don’t make me get the flying monkeys”
- “Frankly my dear,I don’t give a damn”
- “It ain’t about how hard you hit”
- “I love the smell of napalm in the morning”
- “Mama always said, dying was a part of life. I sure wish it wasn’t”
- “Remember, remember
The fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I know of no reason
Why the gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.”
- “You know, it’s moments like these when I realize how much of a superhero I am”
- “Tumhari jaisi ladki ke sath mere jaise ladke ka hona..bahut zaroori hai’’
- “Pushpa I hate tears’’
- “Mar kar aayenge…lekin haar kar nahi aayenge”
- “Dekha re hamara network, logan thank you bolke kaama karte” “Khorre jaldi ([khol re]/open), khol miyaaa” [Door] “Aisa nai hota Ismail bhai poori pilaning karke jana padta” “Jaata??? khata???” “Tum logan meri izzat ko baigan mein mila diye re, maaki kirkiri” “Mallika, kaun?….Arre madarrr [murder] yaaro”Post in your answers in the form of comments!
1.Who designed the Google logo?
2.In which year was the Cannes Film Festival first held?
3. Identify this controversial athlete
A break from our usual Hippocampus Quizzes (mixed bag).
All you need to do this time is identify the country!
Here we are yet again with the 3rd edition of the Hippocampus quiz!
1. Which country’s prime minister resigned recently
2. Identify this logo
3. How did the word “Cliffhanger” originate? Continue reading
1. Identify the occasion.
2. _____ was the first to bring protein-rich legume meal to the market, and followed up with a ready-made soup based on legume meal in 1886.
3. The title Pokemon is an abbreviated version of the show’s Japanese title. What is the Japanese title?
4. Who are Meb Keflezighi and Rita Jeptoo?
5. Who replaced Jay Leno on the popular NBC show “Tonight Show” ?
6. Instead of X’s customary skipper’s hat and black rolled-up shirt, X made the switch to the all-white navy sailor’s outfit, complete with white sailor’s cap during the war years. Which cartoon character is X?
7. Name the lady who has taken over as the first female chief justice of Delhi high court.
8. What did the Washington Post and The Guardian win the Pulitzer Prize recently for?
9. What was the first soup made of?
10. To which one of the Seven Wonders are you not allowed to enter if you are wearing the traditional costume of another country?
Do post in your answers as comments!